How do I apply your nail wraps?
1. Make sure your hands are clean, use an alcohol wipe to remove any oils from your nails.
2. Select the correct size for your nail
3. Pull up the nail from the tip side slowly
4. Position the nail wrap onto your nail. Smooth it firmly from the center out towards the edges.
5. Fold the excess over the nail tip.
6. File away the excess with downward strokes. Press the edges and smooth again.
How do I remove the nail wraps?
Use nail polish remover to remove our nail wraps.
Are these made of real polish?
Yes, they are.
How long do these wraps last?
When properly applied, our wraps can last 7-10 days. Using a top coat will ensure your nail wraps last longer.